- Where should you publish your research?
- What publishing format should you choose?
This session looks at the things you need to consider in order to reach your audience effectively, including:
- Indicators to use to assess the appropriateness of a journal for your research - Journal Impact Factor, publisher fees and publication times
- Who should own the copyright to your work?
- How you can use other people’s copyrighted material
When you attend an event run by the OSC, we add you to our mailing lists to keep you up-to-date on the latest developments and opportunities in the field of open research. We send one Research Data Newsletter and one Office of Scholarly Communication newsletter per month. You are welcome to unsubscribe from these lists at any point if you feel the information is not relevant to you.