A Round Table Discussion on Text and Data Mining
The Office of Scholarly Communication is participating in an RLUK Workshop on the topic of libraries and Text and Data Mining (T&DM) on 9 March this year.
We invite you to join the OSC and our colleagues from the University Library and Affiliated Libraries for a round table discussion on what we can expect libraries to do in the area of T&DM.
The key aims of the session are to share experiences about T&DM, and to discuss the questions and requirements we might have in terms of developing a support service.
We will explore:
- some background on what T&DM is
- the legal situation with T&DM
- who is doing what - and how?
- Librarians within the University of Cambridge and affiliated institutions
- Further details regarding eligibility criteria are available
Please book a place using the event link below.
A short survey about your experiences of T&DM will be emailed to you in advance of the event.
Tea and coffee will be provided.