- Where should you publish your research?
- How do you assess the appropriateness of a journal for your work?
- How do you respond to reviewers?
Picking where to publish your research and in what format is an important decision to make.
This session looks at the things you need to consider in order to reach your audience effectively, including:
- Indicators to use to assess a journal - Journal Impact Factor, publisher fees and publication times
- Who should own the copyright to your work?
- What happens during peer-review