The Office of Scholarly Communication invites you to a workshop to discover how you can make peer review count for your research.
Join Cambridge researchers, along with guest speakers from publishers eLife, F1000, CUP, PLOS and Nature Scientific Data, and peer review platform Publons, to demystify the peer review process and explore:
- practical tips for the digital age peer-review
- getting formal recognition for your peer review work
- the role of peer-reviewer in checking supporting information, and tips and tricks for peer-reviewing research data
- Open Evaluation - what is it and what does it achieve?
- improving the quality of research through peer review
- innovations in peer review - novel paths towards the same goal
Coffee and lunch will be provided
A draft programme is available here. Please note this is subject to change.
Booking through the University Training website requires a Raven login. If you would like to attend and are not from the University of Cambridge or are not a current member of the University of Cambridge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will book a place on your behalf. A fee of £35 will apply for attendees external to the University.
We are grateful to eLife, F1000, PLOS, and Scientific Data for sponsoring this event.